January 27, 2014

Joslyn's nautical 2nd birthday party

  Last June I threw my little Jossie a sweet and girly Nautical party. I have had a few requests to blog about it. Your wish is my command. I saw this gorgeous party on Kara's party ideas
I instantly fell in love. Then I came across this lovely customizable printable package from 
sweet peach paperie it was perfect and planning the party from there was a piece of cake! (Get it? like  birthday cake?) 
this perfectly nautical dress is from crew cuts 

Seriously how cute is this dress?! 


These custom straw flags were a great touch I found these paper straws in every color from target 




This vintage inspired driving helmet is from Hobby Lobby 


The popcorn cups were great for the guests to just grab and go and eat it where they please. The popcorn was made by my cute mom from Candies on main 




Everyone just loved these Joslyn sailing Co water bottles. 

This was when my Graves' disease was running ramped and my eyes were beyond massive!
YUCK! Thank goodness for modern medicine.



She had a great birthday and it was so much fun! I can't wait to start planning her party this year. 


the cake is from Dipidee bakery in American fork.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS