January 25, 2014

D.I.Y floor pouf

My  mom and I got the idea from Pinterest (what would we do without it) to make the cutest little pottery barn kids inspired seat for my Jossie to drag around and lounge on. I followed  this tutorial here to the letter. I admit I am only on a beginner sewing level so anyone could do this project. 
Fun fact #1 we only used one yard of fabric 

Fun fact #2. I was really scared to used the piping but I was shocked at how easy it was. It gives any project that finished and professional look and it beats the crap out of making your own piping that's for sure!  

It turned out darling Joss is always carting it around everywhere that little handle is perfect 
For little hands.  Even Kate likes to get in on the action. 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS