January 25, 2014

Sometimes... I throw parties.

A few weeks ago a few of my cute neighborhood friends and I threw a baby shower for another one of our cute neighborhood friends Vanessa a baby shower a twin baby girl shower. I was in charge of decorations as you will learn from this blog I absolutely adore throwing parties! Especially little girl parties. Having two little ladies of my own whipping up a girl baby shower was a breeze I had most of the decor on hand. Here are some poor quality pics taken by my IPhone. I'm so not a legit photographer. 
I made some sweet twinner tutus for the girls using this tutorial it really was pretty simple. Precutting all the tulle is the most time consuming I used almost 50 yrds! I love how they turned out! 

I hand painted these "gold dipped" balloons 
 With gold acrylic paint. I never knew balloons could be so fancy.  




My friend Mackenzie made all of the desserts.
How lovely are these? YUM! She should have her own pastry shop 


What kind of party would it be with out a chalkboard?  

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

  1. You need to become a party planner! Will you plan Kayden's party since I don't have a creative bone in my body?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hens party, is a party organized specifically for a woman who is about to be married.

    hen nights in london & hen party london

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS