April 05, 2014

Kate's first birthday party!

I can't believe my baby girl is one!!! It's gone by way too fast I feel like I didn't get to soak up all of her baby sweetness yet! But alas time doesn't give a crap but she is such a cute little stinker. 
I had so much fun planning her pink and gold party. I saw a Kate spade inspired party on the perfect palette . It's sweet and swanky and perfect for my little Kate! I scaled it down a bit.
I made this fun tissue paper garland that was the center piece for the whole party you can see a tutorial on how to make this beaut here 

 I found this darling little denim dress at target sans bow so I gussied it up by whipping up a bow with this tutorial then hand sewed it to the bodice of the dress.



See what I did there... Do you see it? Haha I added some left over tassels I made to tie it in to the rest of the party. 
Kate's cousins loved helping her open her gifts! 


She was pretty sad when I calmly instructed her to not touch the cake. Okay I might have snapped  very lovingly at her oops my bad! 
I had Charle Bell from knitlives photography take these stunning pictures of this sassy thing she was being such a grump but Charle managed to get some great stuff! 




This is my favorite





My little mini muffin has come so far! I don't know what our little family ever did without her. 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS