April 06, 2014

All my ladies in the place with Lemons & Lace!

See what I did with the title there?? I'm ridiculous I know. Haha face palm. Moving on...
Recently I got my hands on some headbands from my girl Joslyn owner of Lemons & Lace . She makes the most amazing handmade headbands, scarves and bow ties. She has great prices too!! I have only had them for a week or so but I'm in love! My little Kate will actually leave it on cause they are so comfy! Anytime I wear mine I get lots of compliments.. And let's be honest who doesn't like that??
   I met Joslyn in hair school way back in the days of Bon Losee! She was a sweet and happy girl from Arizona who always had a smile on her face. Then she met the man of her dreams and moved to Ohio! Thank goodness for social media so we could keep up with each other's lives and stay in touch! She is actually the name sake for my little Jossie. Thanks to her Kate is styling and me and Joss and I get to look like Pete and repeat. 









SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS