February 25, 2014

My name is Christine and I'm an extension addict.

Women of the world aren't we sick and tired of having short thin and crappy hair?? Thank the hair gods that extensions exist!! Can I get an amen???  I'm an avid extension hoarder I have a bag full of them under my sink. Shhhh don't tell.
So as some of you probably know I was given some lock n long hair extensions from the creatior Danielle. I've had so many of you asking how I liked them so I thought I'd do a review.
First let me start off by saying they are fabulous!!! Also let be known that I have always been a clip in kind of girl and I probably always will be. I just love everything about clip ins! You can take them out to shower, swim, work out, sleep. Plus sometimes I like to have my short hair . However if you are a permanent  hair extension lover then I'd say 100% go with lock n long hair extensions. I've had several types of hair extensions and the lock n long method is the smartest! If you go to their site the link is above you can see more info but it's a weft with beads attached it's freaking genius!! In the past I've had nasty glue in ones that when I took them out 1/2 of my hair went with them. Beads maybe there are magician hairstylists out there who can make them look amazing but I just feel like they look stringy and getting them tightened takes entirely too long! With the lock n long extensions I did them myself  so I didn't have to pay anyone to do it. It wasn't super easy but my husband helped me so that tell you anyone could do it (sorry honey)  the hair itself it so soft and thick!However truth be known I had to add in two of my own clip in extensions  the only reason being I have a long bob and it's a pretty blunt cut so if you have shoulder length hair or longer already it would blend just fine.  I wore them to the gym and I'm trying to be a runner and they didn't tug or pull at all they were really comfortable! I had them in just shy of 6 weeks then the beads were grown out and needing to be tightened but I was just ready to have my short hair again for a while so I just took them out altogether. Here are some before and afters. I think they actually blend pretty well no? Let me know if you guys have more questions!






SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

  1. Which brand of clip in extensions do you like the best? I've heard good things about Bellami but I'm curious what you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend dirty looks, formerly head kandy. amazing quality I have had mine for a year and they are still in great shape. I rave about them any chance i get they are really great not cheap tho. The 26" i have were 240 delivery in Canada was 50$.

      Delete
    2. Emilee I have always gotten mine from Sally"s beauty supply! I feel like I get the most bang for my buck there.

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS